Thursday, December 27, 2007

Another 4 days 4 nite trip...

After coming back with my classmates for our graduation trip, I went to Melaka with my another friend by bus on 24th December. This was because our friends already went to Melaka on 23rd December when I was still in Cameron Highland. We reached Melaka around 12pm and we took a taxi from Melaka Sentral to Rumah Merah to meet our other friends who were waiting for us there. After that, we went to eat lunch at a popular foodcourt and then we visited a number of old and historic temple. Before going to Portuguese Settlement to countdown for christmas, we ate chicken rice ball which is one of the popular dishes in Melaka other than Satay Celup and Nyonya food.

On the second day, we supposed want to go to Zoo Melaka but it was closed already as we went there quite late. After Melaka trip, we went to Kluang, Johor where two of our friends were Kluang people. Moreover, we have another two friends in Kluang who also brought us to eat a lot of nice food in Kluang. We stayed in Kluang for two night until 27th December.

Wow...what a long and nice trip I have. I have been outstation since 20th December although I did come back Sungai Long to stay one night in Sungai Long ebfore going to Melaka. The places that I did visit included Melaka, Penang, Perak (Ipoh), Cameron Highlands and Johor (Kluang)! 8 days 8 night...

Tomorrow I have to start to pack my stuffs and cleaned my house in Sungai LOng as I confirm will move to Bayu Tasek on 30th December. I now have to take a long and nice sleep before packing tomorrow. Yeah...

1 comment:

阿德 said...

Hi, nicholas. hope to see you very soon in kuching....