Thursday, December 20, 2007

The End

My utar life has come to an end after my moral exam yesterday. I didnt know whether I can scoare well for my Business Ethics and Moral Exam. Hope can pass. I am waiting for my classmates to fetch me to Penang for our classtrip. Hope I will enjoy one of the last few trips this year.

I am considered half graduate now although I havent attend my convocation yet. This also mean that I have to start working very soon. Working life will be very different from university life where we can still enjoy, skipping lecture, going yumcha with friends and so on. While working, we cant be late to work, cant always hang out and yumcha with friends and so on. Anyway, we have to face this reality. Everything is going to be changed. I am looking forward to it.

No comments: