Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Future decision...

I should be going to work in BDO Binder, the top 5 accounting firm. I got other offer from Ernst and Young. Alot of friends or lecturers recommend me to go to work in E & Y. I think that everything got its good and bad side. After considereing some factors, at the end i choose BDO. I will start work from February 18 after Chinese New Year. I will go to Kuching for holidays from 10 January and back to Miri then Brunei on 14 Janaury,

I dont want to start work so early as in January. I want to go back Brunei to stay with my family for a month and be fresh when I start work in February. I will start my ACCA part time study only after June.

I am going to graduate from UTAR really soon. 2 more exam to go then finish...wow...3 years just end like this. But, during these 3 years, I met alot of friends, organized alot of activities, learn alot of new things...alot of sweet memories...To all my friends, i really miss you all. Dont forget me ya!!!

At this moment, other than study for my final examination, I am now looking for new house, apartment or condo especially nearby to star lrt. Hope can find it soon.

No comments: