Monday, January 14, 2008

Back to Brunei

At last, I am back to Brunei. Nice feeling, home sweet home! Just now, I just celebrated my father's birthday at home. I drove myself with my father from Miri to Brunei. During the last five days, I was in Kuching for holiday. Chiew Teck, my good friend and Ah Wei, my cousin brought me to many interesting places to visit in Kuching such as Crocodile Farm, Kuching Museum, Damai Beach and so on. In addition, I also ate alot of nice Kuching's food like Kolo Mee, Laksa, Kueh Chap and so on.

Kuching trip really marks the end of my travel for this holiday. It's time for me to take a very good rest and relax for this whole month. I want to take this good opportunity to be with my family as it would be more difficult for me to take a long break to stay with my family next time after I start working next month.

No comments: