Monday, January 7, 2008

The End of my Travel in Peninsular Malaysia!

Today, I just came back from Langkap, a small town in Perak to visit my foster family. During the 4 days 3 night stay, I went to Pangkor Island with my foster family and ate nice seafood in Sitiawan. Other than that, I just yumcha with few of my good friends in Langkap. This trip also means the end of my travel and holiday in Peninsular Malaysia before I start working next month.

During this one month time, I travelled to many places in the Peninsular Malaysia - Pangkor Island, Pulau Pinang, Butterworth, Cameron Highlands, Melaka, Kluang (Johor), Langkap, and Kampar. However, I never travel to few states such as Kelantan, Terrengganu and Perlis. Hope that I will have a chance to travel to these states in the future.

This thursday, I will fly to Kuching for 5 days 4 night to meet my cousin and ex-housemates. It has been quite some time that I didnt go to Kuching. I am really looking forward for this trip. After that, I will fly back to Miri then to Brunei to celebrate and prepare for Chinese New Year with my dearest family members. I miss my family so much. That's why I choose not to work so early but to take a good rest and stay with my family before I start working next month. I scare that I will not have much time to go back to Brunei mainly because my job as audit assistant will make me quite busy for sometimes.

Anyway, let me enjoy the one more month holiday!!!

No comments: