Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine Day just pass...working life coming soon

The valentine day this year has just ended. I did not really celebrate because I am still single and available. However, I went to steamboating with my secondary school classmates and we gathered as well as gambled. At last, I won B$20 plus. Haha. I hope this year will be a lucky year for me.

Anyway, happy belated valentine day for all who have their partners as well as those who are still single like me. I hope that you all will find the right person to be your future and forever partner.

After few more days, I will end my holiday and begin my working life. Working and university life have a lot of differences. You can enjoy and went out and yumcha with friends until late of night during university life. For working life, you need to be punctual to work and hence, there will be less time for you to meet up with friends and chit chat until late night. Hence, I need to sleep earlier so that the next day, I will be able to concentrate fully on my job. But, I have to face the reality and move forward to fulfill my dream and ambition to be a successful entrepreneur. I am now working in accounting and auditing field. I hope that I will be able to adapt to this new life very fast and also I will enjoy my work as I am quite interested in accounting stuffs.

No comments: