Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother Day

Today is a special day for mothers all around the world. It is mother day and most of the children will bring their parents for dinner or just easy celebration at home. But, I am now in KL working so I am unable to go back to Brunei to celebrate this special day with my mom. Therefore, I sent a card for my mom with my personal thank you message to her and I also called to wish her happy mother day. That are some of the things that we can do.

Anyway, in my opinion, every day should be the mother day. The mother has did so much for us. We are in her body for 9 months. She took care of us since we are baby until we are able to be independent. Our mother loves us and we should as well love her and appreciate her contributions in bringing us up that we would not be able to repay forever. Please do go back home to meet your parents when free. They are always waiting you to back home.

Once again, I want to wush a very happy mother day to all the mothers. For my mom, I love you so much. I will take care of myself here and I hope you will also take care of your own health. I will be back soon. Wait for me...

No comments: