Monday, June 2, 2008

I am back to KL!!!

I reached my KL home yesterday night at around 11pm after 2 weeks of estate visit to Sabah. It was an enjoyable working trip for me. It was a good chance for me to take a good rest and relax, to escape from the busy audit life in office.

I departed to Sandakan on 19th May which was also the Wesak Day. During the two weeks, we went to visit the Estate (Palm Oil Plantation) as well as the Mill other than doing the documents stuffs at the Estate office. We visited a total of 3 estates and 1 mill. Of course, we also went to visit some of the interesting places at Sandakan including the Sepilok Orangutan Rehabilitation Centre, Crocodile Farm, Gua Gementong and so on. In addition, we also stayed a night at Kota Kinabalu. We went to the Poring Hotspring. At there, we went for Canopy walk and hiking up to the waterfall. We also visited the Kinabalu Park before we departed to the Kota Kinabalu International Aiport (KKIA).

I will post some interesting and nice photos and more details during my 2 weeks estate visit in the next post in my blog.

No comments: