Sunday, August 31, 2008

Merdeka, merdeka, merdeka!!!

Happy 51st National Day to my country, Malaysia!!!Merdeka, merdeka, merdeka!!!

Today, I just want to post this message in my blog to wish happy birthday to the country I live. Although I grew up in Brunei instead of Malaysia, bur I am still a Malaysian citizen. That is why I decided to come to KL to take my degree after my form 6 study in Brunei. I have stayed in KL for more than 3 years and I am quite used to the life here.

I hope that all the citizens from the 3 main races (chinese, malay and indian) and other ethnic groups could live in harmony and respect each other in this country. I also hope that the government could be more effective in implementing their policies in the benefits of the citizens. In addition, I hope that the policitcal situations will be better soon and be stable in order attract more investments from foreign countries.

Yesterday, I went to attend UTAR convocation to meet with my good friends at Wisma MCA without forgeting to take alot of photos with my friends. Then, I went to meet my university's classmates to celebrate Kong Soon's birthday at Yuen Steamboat restaurant at Sunway. some of my classmates came to visit us from Singapore. Hence, it was like a class gathering for us. At the end, we ended up to have a drink at Sunway's club.

No comments: