Thursday, August 7, 2008

Tired but life goes on...Enjoy...

I have been very very busy recently, working Monday till Saturday while attebdubg part time acca classes on Sunday. Apart from working, I managed to meet with my old friends during the night time/

My cousin from Kuching, who was my housemate in my 1st year of my university life called me early morning that he has arrived kl with Chiew Teck, another housemate and good friend of mine. It was a great surprise for me as they didnt inform me in advance. So, we decided to meet yesterday for a dinner after my audit at Putrajaya. After having a short dinner at Sungei Wang, I decided not to back home that night and we sang k until 2am before went back to Hilton, PJ.

For today, I just came back from extra class from 6.30pm till 9.30pm at Sunway college. After the class, Eddie and I went to meet our utar friends for chit chatting.

Beside, Beijing Olympic 2008 is approaching and left 2 more days. Good luck and all the best in the organizing of this Olympic in the midst of security problem and terror threats.

No comments: