Monday, August 18, 2008

Win vs lose, Pass vs fail...

Yesterday, Lee Chong Wei was beaten easily by Lin Dan. It was one of the worst final matches I ever watched in important games including the Olympic. Of course, I was a bit disappointed as he just miss a golden opportunity to win the first gold medal for Malaysia. But, every game will inevitably have a winner and loser. Loser doesnt mean you will always be loser. Losing an important game could be helpful and meaningful for a player to work harder in the future. We should also admit that Lin Dan was so powerful and fast yesterday, leaving no chance for Chong Wei amid the support by thousand of chinese fans.

There are rumours saying that badminton game might be cancelled in the next Olympic Games in London. The reason given is that the game is always dominated by Asian players. That is just so unfair if that is the reason for cancelling the game. What about other games such as tennis which is always dominated by western players? I just hope that badminton will remain as one of the 28 sport events in the Olympic Game. I always like to watch badinton match.

Today also marked another important day for some as ACCA results was announced worldwide. For all my friends who pass, congrats and continue your hard and smart work for other papers. For those who unfortunately failed the paper/s, don't give, there will be always another chance to try again. For ACCA papers, I think we need to be master in application rather than just memorising. Practice makes perfect as well. That's just my opinion although I havent encountered ACCA exam before (Going to take soon in December). Good luck and all the best.

It's time to work again. I have extra ACCA class this weekend and next week, I will have three days technical training. I just have to try my best to finish my audit works as soon as possible. Gambade to myself and all my colleagues...

No comments: