Saturday, January 31, 2009

Busy, busy, busy

It was about a month that I didnt update my blog. It was a busy working month and I will continue to be busy till March, i think.

Another reason for not updating my blog frequently is that I have yet to internet connection at my home. The application for the streamyx is still pending. Hopefully, I will be able to online at home soon.

I only took one day leave for this CNY which means that I back from Brunei to KL on Wednesday. The reason again is WORK!!! I have to change my ticket from 31 Jan to 28 Jan. Too bad but no choice. But, at least I was able to reunion with my family during CNY. However, due to tight schedule, I was unable to gather with my old school friends.

Today is still CNY. So, wish u all have a nice CNY and enjoy celebration with family and friends. For those who are already married, enjoy giving ang pow. For those not yet, just continue to receive ang pow!!!

No comments: