Thursday, March 26, 2009

Goodbye, Grandma!!!

My grandma (My mom's mother) has just passed away on 25th Martch 2008 in the morning in Kuching at the age of 87 years old, leaving behind 2 sons and 6 daughters and their respective family members. One of the coincidence was that my grandma passed away at the same month, day and almost the same time with the date my grandpa passed away 23 years old ago. At that time, I was just few months old.

I hope that she would rest in peace and be happy in another world. I am going to Kuching on Thursday morning to attend my grandmom' funeral on Friday. I will be back on Saturday night as I have a full day P2 ACCA class on Sunday. My family would be back on Thursday also. Miss my parents too!!!

Life is like that. We just cannot escape from deaath one day later. So, we must appreciate all the people around us - relatives, family and friends!!! We should live happily, enjoy the rest of our life.

Life goes on...

3 comments:

Ms Strawberry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ms Strawberry said...

May your Grandma rest in peace!

Life goes on~ be strong...
Take care

nicholascsc said...

thanks wendy...ya...life goes on