Monday, March 9, 2009

Slumdog Millionaire

I never wrote any comments of movies in my blog and now I am going to do it for a Hindi Movie produced by Hollywood people..."Slumdog Millionaire".

As usual, I went to Midvalley for dinner and movie with my good friends including Yong Joo and Kean Yap. After having dinner at a Japanese restaurant called "Pasta Zanmai" and a short shopping, then went to watch this movie.

Before that, Kean Yap mentioned that he already expected that movie to be boring and not nice. Warching the smoothness of the movie, the romance of the main actor and acrtress...proved him to be wrong.

I myself like the storyline, telling us three different stories in one movie...first is the childhood of "Jamal", the gameshow for the "Who want to be millionaire" as well as the moment when he was caught for being cheating and being questioned!!!

No wonder this movie has won so many awards at the recently announced Oscar Award. I strongly recommended you all to watch this movie. It's really worth it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey hey our tuan zhang..@-@
1st time visit your blog~~
d movie u mentioned really nice..
jz watched this evening as my hsemate aso recomemended...
n the most important thing is 'pasta zanmai' !!! really nice as my hsemate told me last week...i wan to eat !!!
nicholas tuan zhang..when wana treat??waiting for your pasta zanmai...hahaa...^0^
lastly..addoil in your acca lor~~

nicholascsc said...

hi...i ate before at pasta zanmai..quite nice ya!!! can try next time...

have to change ppl to treat le...hehe...kim, jian cheng, vui vui, winnie them shud treat le..

u also take k...