Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

Today is the one year once Father's Day!!! I was unable to celebrate with my father as I am staying in KL which is far away from Brunei but I did call back to wish him. However, I always believe everyday will be the mother and father's day as both of them are really important person in our life. Without them, we would not be in this world now.

My father is still working as a lorry driver in Brunei despite reaching the retiree age in order to support my younger brother. I hope that I would be able to start suppoting my brother when he will be going for college or university next year and my father will be able to take a good rest and enjoy the rest of his life. I really hope that I can bring my parents to visit China soon or paying them for travelling around the world.

Happy father's day to my dearest father and all the father around the world!!!

No comments: