Wednesday, August 19, 2009

ACCA Results

ACCA results have been officially released on Monday. I have passed my P2 meaning I have passed all the compulsory papers (P1, P2 amd P3). So, I could concentrate on the optional papers as these papers' passing rates were historically low. I am taking P7 currently and would attenpt P6 next semester. I just hope to complete the ACCA as soon as possible so that I could concentrate on my future career path and plan.

Congratualate to all my friends who have passed during last June 2009 exam and for those who unfortunately could not make it, success is just another step closer and all the best in next attempt!!!

2 comments:

heather yee said...

hey, so happie that u passsed d paper, congrates!!!!! alwaz knew that u can really do well in ACCA & ur work since u could manage well during uni bz bz life also, hehe... have faith in urself!

nicholascsc said...

thanks heather...i will do my best for the final two papers...