Saturday, October 3, 2009

Happy mooncake festival!!!

Today is another Chinese Festival: "Mooncake Festival" or "Mid Autumn". I want to wish my family, relatives and all my friends a Happy Mooncake Festival and enjoy your celebrations!!!

This year is my fifth year that I did not celebrate with my family at Brunei. Today, I finished my whole day ACCA class at Sunway around 6.30pm and decided to go to Lowyat with Eddie to shop for new digital camera. After Federal Highway, it started to jam along the road to Bukit Bintang. After passing Sungei Wang, we thought of turning to Pavilion, however the road was closed!!! We have no choice but to turn to the road to Pandan Indah, Cheras areas and ended up at Ampang. We cancelled the shopping at Lowyat and Jalan Ipoh's Dim sum (Plan to go to meet our friends after shopping).

On the way back Cheras, it was jammed and full of cars again. I wonder why there are so many cars at KL at this time. Is it due to mooncake festival and Saturday night? I reached my house around 9pm after having quick dinner with Eddie. 2 and a half hour of jamming and wasting our time and fuel!!! What the....This was how I celebrated this year's mooncake festival.

While celebration, natural disasters have occurred around the world. Earthquake at Sumatra, Typhoon Parma and flood at the Philliphines, Tropical Storm Ketsana at Southeast Asia and so on have caused thousands of death!!! Please do our part to save the world. Natural disasters are made worse and serious by human activities.

No comments: