Saturday, January 23, 2010

BDO Annual Dinner 2009/2010

Last Friday, I attended my 2nd BDO annual dinner at Sheraton Imperial Hotel, the same venue for 2008 BDO annual dinner as well. This also means that I almost worked in BDO for 2 years and I have just promoted to Senior Associate 2. I joined the firm on 18 February 2008 after Chinese New Year. I have learned alot so far and there is no regret for choosing BDO, instead of Big 4 accounting firms, which are more reputable. BDO has a very steep learning curve and I have grew from it.

Back to Annual dinner. The 2009 Annual Dinner has been delayed and held in early 2010
instead of 2009. This year theme was "Kaleidoscope of Colours" and also marked the change of BDO Binder to jus "BDO" effective 1 January 2010. All of its member firms in 115 countries world wide are adopting the single global trading name of ‘BDO’.

This year annual dinner was more entertaining and we had more fun with some gameshow and nice host as compared to previous annual dinner. Here are some photos taken:




BDO Good Friends

Tradewinds Plantation Audit team 2010

Group photo with Audrey, one of BDO Parner

Tai Thong Audit Team 2009 with Mr Lum, our Director

No comments: