Monday, December 17, 2007

Final exam and trips coming soon...

Yes...I am really going to graduate very soon although my convocation will be on March next year. My last exam is this Wednesday (19th December). But I have start study for the Pendidikan Moral Paper. I have to start now. I just came back from Pangkor Island. Ir was a nice trip. We did snorkerling, jetskiing, kayaking and play with banana boat. I have become darker already.

After the exam, I will go to Penang with my classmates on 20th December (Depart at 12am). We will go to Penang, then Kedah, then Penang, then Ipoh, then Cameron. We will back on 23rd December. On that day, I will also go to Melaka with my other friends to celebrate Christmas until 26th December.

After, I have to pack up and clean my current and new houses. I confirm that i will live in Bayu Tasek Condo at Bandar Sri Permaisuri. When free can come to find me yumcha...hehe...I will move my things completely on 30th December. Anyone volunteer to help me, can inform me...hehe!

Anyway, I really miss all my friends in UTAR. All the best ya and must keep in contact and touch.

2 comments:

Kent 阿健 said...

hehe.. Shifting on 30 DEC huh??
I think Joo already ask me to become one of your guys kuli...
Happy holidaying..
moral exam tommorow.. ><"

nicholascsc said...

hi kent

yaya...shifting on 30 december

thanks first for your help. good luck to ur moral exam tomorrow also!!!

happy holiday