Thursday, December 13, 2007

My second last exam in UTAR life tomorrow!

Tomorrow will be my second last exam in my UTAR life. But, I have not prepared well. So, I have to do revision last minute. Bad...I will try my best to do my best in this Business Ethics paper. Yes...I can do it...

After the exam, I will straight away taek bus to Pudu then take bus to Lumut. This is my pangkor trip. I will go there for 3 days 2 night. Hope I can relax and enjoy there. Hope it wont rain also!!!

I am still finding my new house. Hopefully I can confirm this Saturday where I will be living when I start working. Before I go to Kuching on 10 January 2008, I maybe go Pahang with my friends and also huixiang to Langkap, Perak for few days at the beginning of 2008.

I have to do my revision. All the best to all my friends who still havent finish their exam. Good Luck!!!

No comments: