Sunday, December 9, 2007

Plan for my holiday...

I have a good plan for my holiday after I graduate. My first trip will be Pangkor Island. This trip will be held after my Business Ethics Exam on 14th December. I will come back on 16th December and then I have to start study for Moral Exam on
18th December. I never been to an Island with nice beach before although I live in Brunei which is situated in Borneo Island!!!

After the moral exam, I will go to Penang with my classmates for 3 or 4 days. This will be our last class trip. I really hope that we can have a great fun and enjoy!!! I have never been to Penang in my life and so I am really looking forward to this trip.

For my christmas celebration, I will go to Melaka with my friends for 3 days 2 nite. I like the food in Melaka as I have been there once early this year!After that trip, it is going to be the time that I hate most...packing!!!I have to pack my things and move to a new house. We are still finding a new house. Hopefully, it will be at Salak Selatan!!!Hence, I will be packing and moving during the last few days of December!

For the countdown, I have not yet plan for it. I will go to Kuching to meet my ex-housemates for 4 days 4 nite on 10th Janaury 2008. It has been around 5 years that I didnt go Kuching. I am really looking forward to meet my good and old friends there. I will fly back to Miri on 14th january which is also my father chinese birthday.

I hope that I will have a good rest and holiday with my family in Brunei before I work on 18 February. Hence, I will also celebrate my chinese new year with my family in Brunei. I will fly back to KL on 16 February!!!

No comments: