Monday, January 21, 2008

What am I doing in Brunei?

I am now still relaxing myself in Brunei. What am I doing here in Brunei, a nice and peaceful country? I read both chinese and english newspapers, take care of my elder brother's one year old daughter, shop with my parents, watch astro programmes, play with my younger brother and so on. I havent started to meet my friends in Brunei. Hopefully, I will be able to meet them this or next week.

My UTAR convocation will be either on 29 March afternoon or 30 March (Sunday) morning. My whole family members including my parents, my elder brother and his wife and daughter and my younger brother will come to kl on 26 March until 30 March. Hopefully, we can take a family photo togather and have fun during this trip. My father has never come to kl because he always wanted to work so that he can earn money for me and my younger brother to study. I hope that I am able to reduce the financial burden of my father as I will start to work next month.

No comments: