Sunday, February 17, 2008

Back to Kl oledi!!!

I reached LCCT Terminal from Labuan around 11.30pm. I supposed to reach earlier at 11pm but the flight was delayed for half an hour. I took a 4.30pm ferry from Brunei to Labuan. Because of heavy rain, the ferry was shaking which made me feel a bit headache. However, I still managed to sleep for a while during the one hour journey. After I reached the ferry terminal at 6pm, I bought some chocolates which are quite cheap because of the free duty in Labuan. Then, I took a taxi to the Labuan Airport and I had my dinner there.

The flight took off at 9.30pm. Throughout the flight, the plane did shake a bit because of the bad weather condition. Anyway, I reached safely at 11.30pm. I took an airport taxi which charged me 50 percent more because it was already midnight. It was a coincidence that the malay taxi driver did work in Brunei for 6 years before he came to kl to work. We chatted abotu the places in Brunei and his job as taxi driver. He is from Sabah. I reached my Bandar Sri Permaisuri home at 1pm.

I will start my work as audit assistant in BDO tomorrow. This will mark the beginning of my working life. Good luck to myself.

No comments: