Sunday, February 24, 2008

End of my first weekend!!!

On Saturday morning and afternoon, I watched Hong Kong TVB drama and Taiwan entertainment programs other than washing my clothes and reading previous few days’ newspapers. Yong Joo, my housemate came back from Klang at noon. Hon Fei fetched me and Yong Joo went to have dinner in Cheras at 7pm before we went to clubbing at Scarlet situated inside the CineLeisure, beside the Curve. We reached there around 9pm and we also met with Hon Fei’s other friends. Then, we went to have dinner with his friend in Station Kopitiam.

After that, we proceeded to Scarlet before 10pm so that we would not have to pay the entrance fee. We were almost the first one to arrive there. However, a lot of other tables were already reserved by others. We were entitled 2 bottle of Hennesy since Hon Fei’s friends had the two free vouchers. We started dancing around our table areas since there is no proper dancing floor there. Too bad. Anyway, we just had fun and we continue to dance while drinking for the next 3 hours non-stop. I never danced for so long before, and now my back was a bit painful. We left the place at 2.30am and Hon Fei fetched us to eat our supper at Stephen Corner in Pandan Indah.

On Sunday, I woke up around 12pm. Hon Fei called us to eat breakfast +lunch. We went to Cheras to eat dim sum at 1.30pm. I continued to watch some entertainment programs before I went to meet with one of my UTAR XiaXiang friends in a Chinese restaurant near my house. She came to meet me and we chit chatted for about an hour.

Tomorrow, I will need to work again. Good luck to myself and hope that I can learn as much things as possible from my current senior about audit work because I will have a new senior after my work assignment finish this week.

No comments: