Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Hong Kong Entertainment Industry: Great Losses

Fei JIe (Kai Xin Guo) has just passed away because of liver cancer last week. I did love to watch her programs and I missed her laughter so much. Watching her programs can make me feel happier. Anyway, since her death is already a reality, I just have to accept it and I also want to wish her all the best in another world, perhaps.

Beside, Edison has withdrawn himself from the Hong Kong Entertainment industry because of the sex photos he took with few other female artists. In my opinion, I think his sex photos are his private things and there is no problem with it. However, since the photos were spread through the internet, he had no choice but to make this decision to withdraw. He will no longer be accepted by majority of the Hong Kong and even Asian community. However, he may be going to the Hollywood to be an actor for “The Batman, the third series”. The authority and police should try their best to catch those who started to spread the photos through the internet.

This incident also indicates one of the disadvantage of the modern technology including internet. Please do not misuse this as the modern technology also will bring to us a lot of benefits including efficiency and effectiveness of our work and so on.

No comments: