Sunday, March 2, 2008

End of this weekend...

On Saturday morning, I and yong joo decided to attend the opening ceromomy of the UTAR ACCA conference in Bandar Sungai Long. We reached there around 9am and the opening ceromony has already started. We met with the ACCA officers, FAM dean and head of departments and we chit chatted for a while.

Then, we listened to talks by a KPMG partner and ACCA officer before we have our lunch(pan mee) with Hon Fei and Fang Ching, our very good friend at Balakong. The KPMG has mentioned that there will be an increase pay to RM2450 for fresh graduate starting next month. Wow, so good. But, I am not sure whether we will be entitled to this increase pay in other accounting firm.

At night, I, Bin Lie and Yong Joo went to shopping in One UTAMA after fetching Zhe Quan at PJ. We had our dinner at BBQ Plaza. The food there is quite nice and delicious and it is not so expensive. After that, we just shopped around before we met with Hon Fei and his friend. After, we went to yumcha with Kean yap(my ex-roommate) in Murni, a very popular mamak stall at Petaling Jaya. We left around 12am as we all already felt very tired.

On Sunday, I wake up quite late at 10am. Since Bin Lie went out with her friends, the house only left me and yong joo. We two decided to go to shop at Carrefour in Maluri and we ate our lunch there.

That's all for this weekend. Tomorrow, I will need to work again as normal. Hopefully, it will be a wonderful week for me. Chiew Teck, my ex-housemate in UTAR is coming from kuching for training in KL. He is currently working in UOB bank. I hope to meet him one of the next few days' night to have dinner with him.

No comments: