Thursday, March 6, 2008

2 more days to come for election...

The Malaysia election will be held this Saturday. I just hope that it will be a fair election. I just heard the news about the case of EC Chairman. His house and car were spilled with paint. For those who do not plan to vote, try to vote if you can for the representatives that can really contribute and bring development to your area and place. For the representatives, dont promise because of promise and to win the election. Action is better than words!

It has been a busy week for me as I am auditing an international engineering and consulting firm near KLCC. Tomorrow will be the last day for me to go to the client place to do audit. Next week, I will audit a holding company whereas for the following, I will start to do an interim audit of a service listed company. At last, I have a chance to audit public listed company although I hope to learn to audit private company first. It will really be a busy month for me.

No comments: