Sunday, March 9, 2008

End of another weekend!!!

It was the polling day for the Malaysia's 12th General Election yesterday. The opposition party has won to become the state governement for Perak, Selangor, Kelantan, Kedah and Penang. It was a shock that the chief minuster of Penang, Dr.Koh has lost the election. Anyway, I just hope those representatives selected by the citizens will do their best for the people and fulfill the actions they promise the people.

Yesterday, I went to Sunway Pyramid to celebrate Esther birthday with Hon Fei. We went to watch a movie, "The Mist". It was considered a terror movie with a very sad ending. After that, I and Hon Fei went to eat dinner at Aman Damai after fetching Ai Qian back her house nearby. When I reached my condo, I received a call from Ah Hing, my utar xiaxiang member and friend. He invited me to play a friendly basketball match between the 3rd batch and 4th batch (our junior) xiaxiang.

So, I took lrt and ktm to Serdang after I took batch and packing my things. Ah Hing fetched me back to Bandar Sungai Long and I stayed overnight at Xiao Ting house in Glencourt. We watched live results of the 12th General Election and we went to yumcha as well as celebrated Sumin's birthday. During the 3 hours' mamak, we discussed alot about the election's results.

This morning, we departed to the Balakong's basketball court at around 7am. Luckily, the court was stil empty. The match ended with a win by 4th batch xiaxiang by 1 point. Anyway, we did enjoy the game and that was more important than winning a game. After eating our lunch in Balakong, I went to get my letters from Gary who stayed in my ex-condo now. I reached my home at around 2pm. I was so tired that I slept for about 3 hours before my roommate, yong joo came back from Klang. Yesterday, I just slept for few hours.Yong joo then fetched me and fook weng to eat our dinner at Aman Damai.

Tomorrow, I will audit a private company rather than a holiding company as stated by me last time. It will be a busy week again.

No comments: