Sunday, March 16, 2008

Tomorrow will be a better day!!!

During the past few days after the election, there are some problems with the selection of few states' chief minister as there is conflict between the choice of the Sultan and the Federal Government. I really hope that these problems could be solved and settled as soon as possible so that the residents will be able to live in harmony and peacefully.

This morning, I, Bin Lie, Yong Joo and fook weng went to the Facon Education Fair at KLCC. Then, we went to shopping at Times Square, Pavilion, Sungei Wang as well as Lowyat. At the end, I bought new ties, ubs calculator and some books.

Tomorrow, I will start my interim audit of a logistic listed company at Port Klang along with one senior, another audit associate as well as a trainee for about two weeks. This is my first audit of public listed companies although it is only an interim audit. Hopefully, I will be able to learn as much as possible from my senior during this two weeks.

No comments: