Thursday, March 20, 2008

Goodbye!!!

I want to say goodbye to my roommate as he will go to Port klang to do audit for the next two to three months. He will stay in a 5 star hotel in Port Klang leaving us behind. Moreover, he is also from Klang. Hence, I will be alone in the room. No one can wake me up although I am the one who always wake him up. No one will be able to talk and chat with me before I sleep every night although we did not always sleep on the same time. Sad...

Anyway, all the best in his audit there. I am also auditing in Port Klang and it is quite near to his place of audit. But, we wont be able to meet each other so often. This is the audit life. You will be going outstation, to places like Johor, Penang and so on for a period of time to do audit.

5 comments:

Eddie Lim said...

Goodbye my dear roommate....Shall see ya after 3 month....even i audit in Klang I also cannot stay at house...sad...leave in hotel but cannot enjoy....so far yet so near...haiz

Kent 阿健 said...

why u both like farewell to husband and wife... lolx... 3 months only nic.. don't be sad.. he will be back!! lolx...

nicholascsc said...

yea...we are going to marry soon...haha...jus kidding...

we jus bid farewell to each other onli....

anyway, c u tonite...

Anonymous said...

Yoh nic...
You are the man...
If u choose to be a gal...
I have no problem with it...

JUst that dont come and disturb me...

hihihi...

nicholascsc said...

hi zhe quan...wait for me....i will come to find u...

anyway, see u tomolo and say thanks to u first for fetchin us to get our convocation attire