Friday, February 22, 2008

My Convocation on 29th March

My UTAR Convocation will be held in the afternoon on 29th March 2008 at Wisma MCA. Welcome all my utar friends to come and we can take photos after the convocation ceromony.

Some information of the Convocation March 2008:

1. Payment of the deposit and fees need to be made by 7 March 2008
2. Graduation Attendance Form need to be completed and sent to Department of Examination and Awards by 14 March 2008
3. Convocation attire can be collected from 26 until 28 March 2008 (9 to 7pm)

I also hope to meet with my utar classmates and coursemates who are now working or studying somewhere. It is not easy to meet with each other as we are busy with our own work or study. Hence, convocation is a good time for us to gather and chit chat. See you all soon!!! We should take a lot of photos. Don't forget to find me take photo after the ceromony.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi, sorry. Can i know u are which course in UTAR? i want to know my convocation date too, but where to get the information?

nicholascsc said...

hi...

i am accounting course..

u log in to utar intranet u can get all the information...

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!