Monday, March 24, 2008

A night of a thousand stars!!!

Yesterday, I went to the UTAR FAM Nite 2008 with yong joo and kent at the Golden Horse Grand Royal Ballroom. I met with a number of my juniors and we took alot of photos for memorable purpose. Tan Sri Dr. Ng Lay Swee, the UTAR President and CEO is the invited guest along with the designated President of UTAR Professor Chua and other senior officials of UTAR. Tan Sri is going to retire very soon, end of this week and our batch convocation will be her last event and day in UTAR. She has contributed very much to both KTAR and UTAR. I really appreciate her contributions and hard work during the past 30 years or more in the academic industry. Wish her happy retiring and enjoy the rest of her life.

My convocation will be coming very soon. It will be on this Saturday at 1pm at the Wisma MCA. My family members are coming to kl this wednesday. I miss them so much and hope to see them very soon. My friends...you are all invited to come to my convocation and if you do come, please find me take photos!!!

These are some of the photos I took during the FAM Nite yesterday:

Me and Ah JooKim and Me
Sherly and Me
Me and Kai Sin, xiaxiang friend
Rui Shan and Me
Me and Chui Fang, another xiaxiang friend
Yu Mei and Me
Sue Hui and Me
Me and Wendy

No comments: