Sunday, March 30, 2008

End of my Convocation!!!

Yesterday marked a historic and memorable day for me as I have formally graduated by holding a degree. It was my convocation yesterday at Wisma MCA. My family came to attend my convo from Brunei and they flew back to Brunei today. Thanks them for coming and I will always miss them very much.

In addition, nice to meet all my classmates and coursemates again. I also miss them so much. To all, happy graduating and all the best in ur work and/or study. We must always keep in contact.

Then, I also would like to thanks my batch of xiaxiang friends for attending my convo. They include Ah Ming(2nd batch), Ah Hing, Jian Cheng, Jason, Ah Lee, Kok Soon, Xiao Ting, Xiao Yu, Chui Fang, Si Min, Kim, Su Min, Wen Qing, Wen Zhi, Wendy, Ji Mei, Epin and Jia Soon. Thanks for the flower, bear, cards, tie...I also wanted to thanks 4th batch xia xiang members including soon hau, way teng, xing xing, sherly, wun hui and guo jun for attending my convo.

Yee ting, thanks for coming and also the snoopy you presented to me. All the best in your work too. I also wanted to thanks Seng Hui (Jason), my good friend for coming. Thanks to Ms.Tian, Kent Chan and others who took photos with me.

Sorry if I miss out some of the names. And, thanks for all the sms and wishes from my friends who could not attend my convocation. I understand that quite a number of my friends were unable to attend the convocation because they went back to hometown to "Sau Mu" for the "Qing Min Jie".

Once again, I would like to thanks all for taking your time to attend our convo and took photos with me. I am now waiting for you guys to send me the photos. I really looking forward to receive the photos.

My Family

Some of my presents
My Classmates
3rd Batch xiaxiang friends
4th Batch xiaxiang friends
Me and my roommate
Me and Kent
Me and Wen Zhi
Ji Leng Convo

No comments: