Monday, April 7, 2008

Kuala Selangor Trip and Klang Bahkuteh

Last Saturday, I went to Kuala Selangor with 13 of my UTAR Xiaxiang friends. We departed from Sungai Long around 2pm and after finding the resort for quite some time, we reached around 4.30pm. After checking in to the apartment/condo, we went to have a short swim and then walked to the beach nearby. We took quite a number of photos there. We then departed to eat nice seafood before we went to see the fireflies. This was my second time going to Kuala Selangor. Last time was when I organized the UTAR orientation city tour for freshies to join. The fireflies there are not as many as we expected but they are very nice and beautiful.

On Sunday morning, we went to Klang, the hometown of another xiaxiang friend of us, Peter. He brought us to eat nice and delicious bahkuteh at Teluk Pulai Restaurant. After the lunch, we went to shop at Bukit Tinggi Jusco for few hours. Before we ended our enjoyable trip and went back home, we went to Peter house to visit his parents. Thanks to wen qing for fetching me back my home at Bandar Sri Permaisuri.

For all my friends who are graduating this May, all the best to you guys in the future. I hope that you guys can find a job soon. For those who want to further their studies, good luck. And for all my utar friends who are still studying, examination is coming soon. Study hard as well as smart!!!

Today is the beginning of another week. I start auditing Thai Thong Resources Bhd as I have done the interim audit for the shipping company at Port Klang. I am sure that my busy life will start again very soon, at least next week if not this week.

Nice Seafood at Kuala SelangorHandsome Guys...

No comments: