Sunday, April 13, 2008

Raining weekend...

Last Friday, I, Yong Joo, Zhe Quan and Fook Weng went to the Gardens after our breifing in office. We met with Yen Thoong and Liang Bing there as they have arrived earlier. We had our dinner at "Purple Cane Tea". The food is quite nice. Every food seems relate to tea, even the rice is also called the green tea rice. The purpose of this gathering was to celebrate Yong Joo and Liang Bing's advanced and bated birthday respectively. My roommate Yong Joo is going to Johor to audit for a week and he will be going back to audit in Klang. Although it was not a surprise birthday gathering as they knew that before, but we have really great fun that night and morning.

Good friends....celebrating Ah Joo and Liang Bing Birthday

After the dinner, we just felt that it was still early and we still have alot of topics to talk. We decided to go to a cafe to have a drink at Cheras. That's not it. We then ended up yumcha in a mamak stall nearby. It was quite a long time that I didnt hang up with friends till very late of night. We departed back home at 3am.

On Sunday, I went to Sungei Wang alone to pass the graduation photo to my brother's wife colleague and to collect my spare handphone from him. He would help me pass to my family when back Brunei. After shopping around there for a while, I realised that Karen was having a concert at Sungei Wang. Karen is the previous student of FAM, UTAR. She released her first Chinese album recently and that mini concert was her 50th so far.

I departed to take monorail and lrt to home. But, when I just reached the main entrance of Sungei Wang, it started to rain very heavily. Since I didnt bring umbrealla, I had no choice but to run under the rain. The worst part was when I reached the lrt station near by my house. The road was flooded with water. I was getting fully wet when I reached home after eating at a mamak to wait for the rain to stop. But it seems that the rain would not stop shortly.

At night, I went to have dinner with previous coursemates including Hon Fei, Kean Yap, JY, Esther, Hui Wen and Kelvin at Manhattan Fish market in the CineLeisure. The food there is always nice. We ended up to have a drink at Friendster located at the Damansara Uptown area.

This morning, I had my dimsum buffet breaksfast with my housemates, yen thoong and Hon fet. The buffet was not so expensive and the food there is consider not bad. We all were superbly full and that was the time when we decided to go back home. Hehe.

No comments: