Monday, April 21, 2008

Food and shopping...

Just after my roommate came back home from JB on Saturday, we two decided to go out have our lunch at Midvalley to meet Anne who came to KL from Pahang to have fun. My other housemates have either went back hometown or went out with friends, so just left us two. We had our lunch of Japanese food at Yoshinoya. I ordered the salmon value meal. We chatted there for an hour before going home.

We two thought of going up to Genting Highlands to have fun. But, no one want to accompany us and so this plan was cancelled. Too bad. Then, we went to fetch Anne at the Lrt station to yumcha in a cafe next to Deloitte to find Kean yap to have dinner. At the end, we only ordered drinks. That's not end of my Saturday. We then fetch Anne back to her friend's house at Wangsa Maju (near BRJ's mamak). It took us more than half an hour to find the flat. She then decided not to go out yumcha with us as it was already late and the place is not so safe.

After that, yong joo fetched me to try the popular nasi lemak at Mali Corner, near to KTAR. I heard that this place was officiated by the Selangor Mentri Besar when it first opened. I ordered the nasi lemak ayam and it is really nice. I think the special things are the sambal and rice. We then met out ex-coursemate, Shyan Hui who stayed in her cousin house at TBR. We three yumcha at the TBR's mamak, which is just next to the Mali Corner. The roti there is a bit special as there have different car brand names like Roti Waja and so on. I ordered the Roti Yamaha which is made by the mix of Sardin, Bawang... We chit chatted until 3.30am before we decided it's time to go back.

On Sunday, we two invited Zhe quan to go out shopping at One Utama. At first, he declined to go because he did not want to drive. So, we decided to drive to his house to force him out and at the end, he followed us. Another purpose of going to One Utama was to wash our photos since Yong joo has the discount voucher. I washed out more than 200 photos, taken during the past one year in my university life as well as my recent convocation and fam nite photos. While waiting for the photos to be washed, we went to try the nice burger at Carl's Junior. The burger ordered by Yong joo is very big that he was so full. I ordered the BBQ Chicken burger which is not as big as his one but it was very nice.

After collecting the photo, we decided to go to shop at Ikea. Tell you guys, it was my very first time shopping in Ikea although I have been to the Curve and Cineleisure for few times. Ikea is connected with Ikano, Cineleisure, Tesco and the Curve. The furniture there seems very nice and with alot of varieties to choose from. We didnt buy any furniture but the cheap frames to put some of our photos. We then went to eat the ice cream and the curry puff set which includes the refillable soft drink (cost only RM3). I also heard it is a must to try the nice curry puff and icecream if you go to shop at Ikea.

Our last destination is at Murni, a very popular mamak at PJ. I ordered the nice "Nga Bou Lou Xu Fan" while they two ordered the Mee Raja. I helped them eat some of the mee raja, a special type of mee since they could not finish the food. Oh my god, I really ate too much during this weekend, and it is time again for me to keep fit and not eat too much during the weekdays. But, I quite enjoyed this weekend with my very good friends.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is not force only...
but more like kidnap by a bunch of friends

nicholascsc said...

we never kidnap him..

we invited and encouraged him to join us shopping and have fun..hehe