Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Important of friends

Friends are very important to us. There is a chinese proverb, "We depend on our family members when we are at home, while we depend on our friends when we are away or out of home" Friends are part of my life. They can help us when we face some troubles and problems. On the other hand, they need us when they need help.

There is another quotation about "to become a friend is better than to become an enemy". We can share our happiness and sadness with our friends. It can make us feel better and happier. So, please do appreciate that you have good friends around you. Sometimes, just a "hi message through sms or phone call" will make your friends feel very warm. Friends also do not mean that we have to always meet together yumcha and see each other very often. It is just a matter of sincere heart feeling of your friends. A period of time we meet once is just enough and I can assure you that you all will have alot of topics to chit chat about. That is just my opinion.

Anyway, I would like to thanks to all my friends for being part of my life, willing to listen my sharing of life and so on. To my secondary school friends, my maktab duli college friends, my hometown friends, my utar friends, my BDO colleagues, and all those friends who know me...all the best to you guys in the future. Hope that we will always keep in touch and take care. I also wish you that you guys will live happily forever and smile always!!! Cheers...

My Secondary school friendsUTAR SRC Friends
UTAR Buddhist Society Friends

My xiaxiang friendsMy Buddhist Society Friends
My UTAR Classmates
UTAR Friends
My Best Friends

My ex-housematesGood Friends
UTAR Classmates
Xiaxiang friends
Brunei Friends

Xiaxiang good friendsT6 Classmates
Coursemates
UTAR CS Friends

1 comment:

Eddie Lim said...

wah...so many category of friend....I am happy i was in your best friend category. hehehe