Sunday, July 6, 2008

Start of my study life again!!!

Today, I started my ACCA part time class at Sunway from 8am to 7.30pm. Wow...so long hours of lecture classes as I am taking both P1 and P3 this semester. But, the lecturers are quite good so the classes were quite interesting and not so boring. It has been more than 6 months that I didnt study after graduated from UTAR. This is also means that I will be very busy nowadays as I still have to cope with my busy working schedule. Not much time to enjoy during weekends already.

For those who havent take acca yet, it is advisable to take P1 and P3 together then P2 and P7 together. We have to finish essential module first before we are able to take optional papers. Hence, we have to finish P1 and P3 first then can choose to take P2 and P7 (can also take concurrently) which are quite related especially the recently updated accounting standards.

No comments: