Thursday, July 10, 2008

Malaysia...political development

The general election in Malaysia has been over for several months. But, the politcal issues has just begun to arise. Is this what we call democracy? Will Anwar take ove Abdullah as prime minister in coming months? I am not supporting any one side. I just hope that all these could end as soon as possible so that we, the citizens and residents of Malaysia can live in harmony. I just that the Government will do their best for the benefits of citizens in priority. That is why the government would be elected at the first place.

The recent drastic increase of the petrol price to RM2.70 has resulted to great impacts to everyone including me although I didnt drive. Inflation rate would remain as high as 6 percent this year. I am not fully against to the increase of petrol price in line with the significant increase in world oil price as based on the economic point of view, it is important for the long term growth of the country. However, I think that the increase is too large that it affect the people adversely which also resulted to the recent protest in a stadium. That is just my opinion.

Malaysia....the country where I live, where I born, where i studied my degree...I wish my country will be a better place to stay in...Hope that everything will be fine tomorrow.

No comments: