Friday, July 11, 2008

Enjoy...

For those who are looking for job, try to find job that you are really interested in. This will make you work happier and you would be able to perform better and more effective.

However, this may not always be the case. If the job that you are currently do is not what you expect and interested in, just try your very best to enjoy your work. This will really make you work happier which is very important.

I am currently working as an auditor in BDO, an accounting firm in Malaysia. As you all know, auditor life is very busy as we need to work for longer hours as compared to other jobs. Accounting is what I am interested in. Hence, so far I still very enjoy my life as an auditor. In addition, I will be able to learn many things, meet different people, go many different places to perform audi, etc...Hence, I will stay in audit line for the next few years before I go overseas to work for few years or change to commercial line.

Next Monday, I will have to decide whether to sign the training contract with my firm. My firm will provide full sponsorship for my ACCA part time study in Sunway College University.

No comments: