Sunday, July 20, 2008

Countdown to Beijing Olympic 2008!!!

Beijing Olympic 2008 will be held very soon...20 more days...8pm, 08.08.2008!!! I just hope the Olympic games will be a success. It is also the first that this world prestige game is going to be held in the mainland China. We chinese should be proud of this historic moment. All the best and good luck the Beijing Olympic organizing committee.

Of course, I also hope that Malaysia will be able to try their best to win the first gold medal in the Olympic games. The best medal won by Malaysia was a silver through the Badminton double players. MALAYSIA BOLEH...!!!

I always like to watch sport's games such as Olympic, Commenwealth and Asian Games. Recently, I am very busy with my audit of a large PLC, working from Monday to Saturday. In addition, I have ACCA part time classes on Sunday...I hope that I can at least watch the Opening Ceromony of the Beijing Olympic, to witness the historic moment...

I just finished my classes today. Later, I will go to the Taman Tasik Sri Pemaisuri for jogging. It has been quite a long time that I did not do exercise to relax myself. Next week will be another long busy week!!! Gambade to myself and all my audit team members. I know it will be a tight dateline, let's work hard together.

No comments: