Friday, October 10, 2008

Busy next week...

As the dateline is approaching, I have been busy this week and I am going to be superbly busy next week before I go to Phuket for vacation end of next weeks with my friends. (Hope Thailand situation is improving and better now so I will be able to enjoy my holiday there!!!)

Hence, I will need to complete my work by next week. I also need to start to prepare for my ACCA exam which will be held end of this month. Anyway, I have to try to manage my time well and effetively for both work and study!!!

My roommate, Eddie has resigned and today was his last day in BDO and he will also move back to Klang. Anywa, I just want to wish him best of luck and all the best in your new career, Hope you will enjoy ur next job ya. Take care, my best friend!!! Must come back often to find us yumcha...

No comments: