Thursday, October 2, 2008

A short break..

It is time to take a short break during this raya holiday, I took leave this Friday to back Langkap, Perak to visit my foster family and it is also xiaxiang 2nd anniversary and gathering at Langkap. Although the number of members who will back is just half of our total members, I am happy and glad for those who take their effort and time to attend our gathering. See you guys soon this Friday.

Yesterday night, I went to friend house for bbq with my colleagues until midnight. Today, I slept alot other than watching drama and did some of my unfinished works. Tomorrow, I plan to meet my utar friends and went for some shopping before gathering with my other xiaxiang friends at Sungai Long.

ACCA exam is coming near, around two months later. It is time to concentrate fully on my study other than my work. My study leave will start early November for my preparation. I just hope that I will be able to pass successfully. All the best to all my friends for your exam preparation. You all can do it.

Anyway, selamat hari raya to all Malays in Malaysia and Brunei. Brunei will be celebrating hari raya today instead of yesterday when Malaysia was already celebrating this festival.

No comments: