Saturday, November 1, 2008

Day 3 and Last Day of Phuket trip

Day 3:

We started our day 3 by joining a half day phuket tour visiting areas including the temple, the cashewnut and jewellery/ruby/pearl factories, nice beaches, etc. We reached back our hotel around 12.30pm. Afrer have a short rest, we went to Patong beach to have a swim, to sun burn and relax. At night, we waited for the van to fetch us to Fantasea, one of the highlights of our trip. We went for the RM80 buffet dinner. The food there is quite nice but that too many choices made me cant try every food available. Another important event there is the show but we opted not to see the show but touring around the Fantasea areas to take photos, the small zoo to see the white tigers and so on.

Day 4:

This was the last day of our trip. I woke up earlier to have my last morning walk along the streets and the beach and of course I did took some nice photos. We went for a breaksfast at food court and shopped at the Juncelyon shopping complex. We did facial message which cost around RM59. All my black heads were gone!!! This was the first time I did facial massage. AFter that, we continued to do some shopping before we departed to airport around 7pm. We were informed that our flight was delayed earlier last week to night instead of afternoon.

One of the things i regretted is that I did not take my chance to do thai massage which all my friends said it was nice and relax after that.

For a more detail and information of my phuket trip, please visit my friend Eddie Lim's blog.

























No comments: