Saturday, November 8, 2008

Happy 23rd birthday to myself yesterday@7/11/2008

It was my 23rd birthday yesterday spending my night at office. Luckily, one of my good friends, Jason came from Sungai Long to find me yumcha for a while. On thursday afternoon, my colleagues including Xiao Pei, Michelle, Pik Fun and Mei Yee treated me at Pizza Hut, Maju Junction. Thanks you all. Also thanks to Christine and Shue ting for you fruits.

At night, I left early from work to give a surprise birthday celebration to Vui Chien, one of my xiaxiang members and good friends. The biggest surprise was that her mother fly from Sabah, her hometown to celebrate with her. So nice. At midnight, my xiaxiang members gave me and kai sin a small birthday celebration at mamak. Thanks u all. Also thanks chui fang and ah hing for fetching me back home. Hope to see you all in future gathering maybe on 30 Novemeber for the waterfall outing at Ulu Langat.



Yesterday lunch time, I ate with my audit team including Kar Yee, Wan Ching, Marcus and Fook weng at Fruity, Maju Junction. Thanks you all for treating me this lunch.

Anyway, yesterday was also my last day before I am on long study leave until 10 December. It's time to really fully concentrate on my preparation and revision for ACCA exam. Despite that, I will also join our free company trip to Port Dickson next weekend to relax myself during this intensive preparation.

Later I will be going with my housemates Bin Lie and Fook Weng to Yu Zu, a nice Japanese restaurant at The Gardens. We will meet my ex-roommate Yong Joo and Kean Yap. I never try the food in this restaurant and I hope that it is as good as what I expected!!!

Happy birthday to myself and to a number of my friends whose birthday are on November.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"daddy" celebrate for u twice o?? u good la.....