Thursday, December 25, 2008

Audit..

Merry Christmas and Happy new year(2009) to all my friends. Last week, I just went to Kota Tinggi (Johor) for estate visit and audit of a plantation company. It was the second time of estate visit.

I am going to move to a new condo nearer to the salak selatan lrt and a nicer condo. But I will be staying in a middle room. I need to move in before 30 December because I will be going to Mukah, a small town in Sarawak for stocktake adn another estate visit from 30 December until 11 January. I will take this opportunity to back Brunei from 1 January to 4 January to celebrate my father birthday and meet my old friends.

During this chinese new year, I only can take 1 day leave which mean that I have to back from Brunei on 28 January although I already bought the ticket back to Kl on 31 Janaury. Haiz...I have to change the flight...

This is audit life...Busy and tight schedule. It will be very rush work. Moreover, I also decided not to take P2 (ACCA) for next semester. I am going to take this paper after June due to the busy and outstation work and audit.

No comments: