Saturday, December 27, 2008

Cleaning house...moving to a new condo..

These few days, I will be just busy cleaning and clearing the current house at Bayu Tasik 1, Bandar Sri Pemaisuri. I am going to move to a nearby condo called Cengal condo, a nicer condo and environment, also nearer to Salak Selatan LRT.

While cleaning the house with my ex-rommate Eddie Lim, I just realised how many things I have and accumulated since my utar life (3 years) plus one year working life. I have to throw some of the things that I might not use. For my new place, I only can put all my things inside the room, nothing in the living room except shoes I think. So bad...

I need to move in before 30 Dec since I will fly to Sarawak ard 7am early morning. Tomorrow, hopefully my other good friend Kean Yap will help me moving my things to the place since I can only get the key tomorrow noon.