Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mother Day

I dedicated the 100th post in my blog to the mother's day post!!!

Today is another important day which is Mother's Day which will be celebrated on 2nd week (Sunday) of May yearly. For me, every day should be mother day...!!!

Anyway, if you are unable to celebrate this day with ur parents due to outstation work and so on, at least give a call to her!!! She would be happy enough to hear your voice, your updates frequently. If you are able to celebrate with your mom, maybe can bring her out for a nice dinner, or cook yourself for your mom as she always cook for you daily. And, maybe can send her some presents that she like and love.

For me, my family all are currently staying in Brunei, so far away from KL although it took 2 hours and 45 minutes flight to reach Brunei. My mom is currently in Kuching for a visit. I wanna wish her a happy mother day. Thank you so much for your hardwork in bringing me up until who am I today!!! I love you so much, so hope that you will take care of your health too.

I knew that my mom would not read my blog so I will give her a call later to wish her!!!

Happy mother day to all the mothers around the world...You all are the best and thank you along with father for bringing us to this beautiful world and enjoy our life here!!!

No comments: