Saturday, June 6, 2009

3 more days to go

3 more days to go for ACCA P2 exam!!! I just came back to KL following my friend's car from Langkap, Perak yesterday night. I stayed for around a week at Langkap for my revision, visit my foster family, relax myself, and also meeting some good friends there. Starting from today will be full intensive revision and would do as much practice as I could.

Other than study, I have also decided to adopt a child through the World Vision Malaysia. My adopted child is from Xing Jiang Hotan, China. He is just a one year male baby. This is good also as I have adopted him from beginning (from baby). This project last for at least 10 to 15 years.

I have to continue my revision now. I will constantly update my blog after exam. Hope to score in order to PASS..

Weather is hot and there is no rain for almost a week already!!! Friends, drink more water and take good care of ourselves!!!

No comments: