Thursday, May 28, 2009

Start of study leave

My study leave has started from today until the ACCA Exam (P2) on 9th June 2009 at Sunway college. I will really need to fully focus on intensive revision after busy with my audit works for the past 2 months. Although I did do some revision in the last 2 weeks, I realised that I still have to rely on some last minute study for P2. However, it is not advisable to practice this. Anyway, that is my only way and I really hope that I will be able to succeed at the end.

This Friday, I am going to Langkap, a small town in Perak to visit my foster family for a week and study there just like last semester's study leave.

All my friends...Now is the critical period and it is real time to fully concentrate and do what we can in order to score or pass eventually!!! Let's work hard and study smart together!!! Gambade...

No comments: